6 Products To Pick Up In French Pharmacy

Sunday 1 March 2015


When this morning I started with my everyday skincare routine, I was thinking of my blog. Because I was sick for few weeks, and my skin has been also feeling not very well, until now I still have few spots and acne scars are sitting on my face, so I tried to not wear that many make-up on my face and more focussing on the skincare steps. This is why recently I haven't done any of the product reviews or make-up posts. 

We finished February. It is that time of the month for sharing favorite products, but I don't have that many products, so I thought why not to share with you some my favorite products from the French Pharmacy

1. Avène Eau Thermale Spring Water

Avène was the first ever brand from the French pharmacy that I've ever heard, and it's maybe also the first product that I've tried. I think all of you have already heard so many reviews of this product, good or not good, it's really depending on what your skin looks like. For me this Eau Thermale Spring Water has multi functions. I use it as my make-up setting spray, it might not be really 'setting' your makeup, but it gives you a very fresh feeling to your makeup. Of course I also like to use it when I feel my face is a little bit dry, and need some touch to refresh my makeup.

2. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire 

No other porducts can replace my Bioderma! Yes, I will keep buying it again and agian. I even can't remember how many bottles I've gone through, and I always repurchase it when my 'stock' low is. It's the best product to take off the face makeup after a long day. If you don't wear that much makeup, you even don't need to use other cleansing product. It has no scent, does not irritate your skin, and no fragrance. All I'm gonna say is if you go to Paris, Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire has to be added into your 'must to buy list'. 

3. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré

Foundation doesn't sit very well on? Skin feels a little bit dry and dehydrated? Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré can help you for those kind of problems. The cream is not thick and non-greasy, it just makes your skin feel very smooth and hydrated. I like to apply it before my foundation, especially in the winter time, it does really make your foundation sit very well without that cakey looking. 

4. La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Face Ultra-Light Fluid SPF50+ 

La Roche-Pasay is the brand that I discovered not that long ago, maybe last summer, I was wanting a good SPF for everyday wear, so I went to the pharmacy and asked if they had any recommendation, then I bought this Anthelios XL Face Ultra-Light Fluid 50+, then... I'm loving it so much. This SPF is right up my street: lightweight; non-greasy; high protection; both for combo and sensitive skin; non-perfumed; and water-based. I used it every single day and I felt good, my skin felt good as well. So I got an another one with SPF 30, because it's also good for the winter time.

5. Avène Eau Thermale Soothing Moisture Mask

Yes, another Avène product. This Eau Thermale Soothing Moisture Mask does really sooth your skin and help it back to the normal condition. I like to use it when my skin broke out, or when I felt that my skin was not that great. It is the mask that focussing on dyhydration, sensitive, redness, tightness, irritation those kind of problems. When I put it on, I immediately felt my skin was calm down and those bad things became much more better. I also like to use it as a over-night mask to give my skin some extra moisture.   

6. Caudalié Beauty Elixir Spray

Last but not least, one of the most luxe products from the French Pharmacy: Caudalié Beauty Elixir Spray. This babe is very hot on the YouTube. If you're following some popular beauty bloggers on YouTube you might have already heard this stuff for many times. I like this stuff only because it gives me that 'I'm in the spa' feeling. The scent is quite strong, but very unique. Every time after using it I felt really relaxing; my mind was cleared; my skin had a very good break; and everything should be okay in the next few minutes. 


So, here is the 6 beauty products from the French Pharmacy, I hope you like it and see you very soon!



post signature