Unboxing: Chanel Camélia De Plumes Highlighting Powder 2014 Limited Edition

Sunday 23 November 2014

Hey guys, happy Sunday! I hope you are all doing very well. 

Today I'm gonna share with you my unboxing of the Chanel Camélia De Plumes Highlighting Powder -2014 Holiday Collection Limited Edition- NET 8g/0.28 oz



I bought this babe yesterday in ICI PARIS XL in Antwerp. You can also find it in Galeria Inno if you live in Belgium. It costs me €51,90, but I had a €15,00 gift card, so I paid only €39,50 which I think it's quite good. 

This was not my first time see this Collection Plumes Précieuses De Chanel, I was not planning to buy any of them, because I don't need any makeup. Once I saw this highlighting powder in the real life, I immediately fell in love with it. The powder is very fine and pigmented, you only need a tiny little bit of the product to apply on your cheekbones, underneath your brow bone or highlight anywhere you want. 

Like other Chanel products, the package is very chic, it comes with a pouch and a mini brush. The brush is very soft, well made. You can use it to apply this powder, but I prefer to use my Real Techniques brush or my finger tips for on the go.




Like I said it's a limited edition of this year 2014, I don't know I'm gonna use it or not, or just for collecting. If you love to collect some high-end limited edition products, this Chanel Camélia De Plumes Highlighting Powder definitely has to be on you wish list. 

If you want to know about this year's holiday collection I have a full blog post about it: New Holiday 2014 Collection.



post signature