Oil For Your Lips: Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil

Monday 2 March 2015


Lip oils are apparently very 'in' and 'hot' right now. I even can't remember when I first heard about it, but when it was there, it was already having a quite bit moment in the beauty world. Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil, oil for your lips. Yes it's the product that between the range of skincare and make-up. 



I got the shade Raspberry, which is a Limited Edition (not sure if you can still find it in store, but you can always get the Honey one if they are not out of stock). It only has two colours available: Honey and Raspberry. Before I got mine, of course I had to go to the Clarins counter and smell it, the scent Honey which I don't really smell it like the honey itself, and to be honestly I don't like the smell of it, I think the smell is a little bit plastic, if that makes any scense. So I got the Raspberry one, the smell is pleasant, sweet and very fruity.  

Let's talk about a bit of the package. It has such a beautiful package and this little bottle is the perfect  'handbag size'. The applicator is kinda 'huge' comparing to the one from the YSL lip gloss. But I'm kind liking it, it's very easy to apply, and gives you the right amount of product to apply on your lips, you don't feel too much neither too less. It's kind of a good point that Clarins made for its lip products.  

Back to the most important part of this Clarins lip oil. Like I said previously I like the smell of this Raspberry one. Because of the formula it applies very easily and smooth, then it melts beautifully into your lips and gives you that 'glossy glossy' finish. The colour is kind sheer, maybe just a little bit pink tint, but it doesn't show that much on your lips. For people who have extremely dry lips, this product can really help you keeping your lips hydrated maybe not all day long but for few hours it does the job. 

If you are kinda of girl who prefer that matte lipstick looks, this one you can still use it at home, just use it as a lip balm to give your lips some extra moisture. The oil might make you feel a little bit sticky, my tip is just don't put too much on, a little bit goes a long way. 

Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil: €18,90 in Belgium at ICI PARIS XL.BE



PS. After few uses, I found I'm allergic to some ingredients of this oil, I'm not sure which one, but it makes my lips super dry and ichy. I'd never had this problem with other Clarins lip products. So make sure to check the ingredients first before you make your purchase. 
 

post signature