What's In My Travel Makeup Bag? Trip To Barcelona

Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello, guys! Happy NEW YEAR! I hope you're all having an amazing holidays with friends and family. 
I'm going on holiday tomorrow. My family and I decided to go to Barcelona for 5 days, and of course there is nothing better than a wonderful trip to start the new year. 
I've never done a what's in my travel makeup bag before, so I think this time I'm gonna share with you the makeup that I will bring with me. 

1. Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

I know it's so boring to talk about this babe again, but to be honestly this foundation is my nr.1 choice when I have to go away for few days and there is no more space to take an another foundation. It has SPF, ideal for the holidays. As always I much more perfer a lightweight foundation with a dewy finish for my everyday look. 

2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer & MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

This time I decided to take 2 concealers with me to Barcelona, both of them are amazing products. The MAC pro longweer concealer is a little bit thick, but it has higher coverage. When I woke up late or I just have 5 minutes to do my makeup, instead my foundation I will only use this concealer to cover up any blemishes, spots, and my dark circles. You only need less than one pump to cover up any imperfections on your face. 
The NARS radiant creamy concealer that I've been talking few times in my blog. It's very creamy, super easy to blend into the skin, especially underneath your eyes. I also like using it to brighten up my under eye area, around my nose and my mouth. 

3. Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

Since I got this Bourjois powder I just can't stop using it. This ultra fine powder can give you a matte finish up to 10 hours, it does not dry out your skin or make your foundation look cakey. I like using a big powder brush to apply it all over my face. I have a blog post about this powder and the CC cream, if you want to know more about this stuff, click here

4. Gosh Natural Blush 39 Electric Pink & Catrice Defining Blush 030 Love&Peach

I love blushes, I think it can really make my face look more healthy and glowy. I especially love wearing pinky or peachy toned blushes, because it brightens up my skin tone. You might be never heard of those brands: Gosh and Catrice, I'm not sure that if you can find those two brands in your country, but I know in UK you can find Gosh in Boots, and in Belgium and Netherland you can find both two in Kruidvat. The prices of those two are all very affordable. 

5. Gosh Brow Kit & Maybelline Brow Drama

We all need a good, well done eyebrows, which means you have to take your brow kit with you to anywhere and everywhere. I'm not gonna say the Gosh brow kit is my favorite one, because I haven't try that many brow products. And I'm planning to get the Anastasia Brow Wiz or the brow gel from MAC, I've heard so many people talking about the Anastasia brow products and I really want to try it out. 
The Maybelline Brow Drama I got in the color Dark Brow. This tinted brow gel sets your eyebrows in place for all day long. But I think the brush is a little bit too big, I also want to try the Benefit one, but it's a bit overpriced.

6. YSL & MAC Lipsticks

Lipstick is an another must have in the makeup bag. I don't wear lipstick that often on a daily basis. But if you are going on holiday, you have to bring some lipsticks with you, to make your face pop; to brighten up your complexion; to match your outfit etc. I love YSL lipsticks, is not only because the colors, but also because it doesn't dry out my lips, and doesn't give you that heavy and greasy feeling when it's on. The lasting power might not can compare with the matte lipsticks, but I much more prefer the glossy, hydration lipstick than the matte one.
My another favorite lipstick is from MAC, the creamsheen finish is one of my most favorites, I have the color Pure Zen, which is a nude color, but on the pinky side. I wear it a lot when I feel my lips are a little bit pale, and need some color to make them looking healthy. 

7. Extra Samples

I like to save all the samples I got, and using them when I'm away. Only  because it's small in size, easy to take away, and easy to use it up, so you don't need to take it back. 

8. Makeup Tools

I wouldn't take all my brushes with me if I'm just going away for 5 days or shorter. I will only bring the brushes that I need. 
  • For face makeup: Beauty Blender to apply foundation and concealer
  • For powder: The Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • For blusher: The Real Techniques Blush Brush
  • For eyebrows: 1 angled brow brush and 1 spooling brush

I hope you guys are enjoying reading my blogs and wishing you're all having a great New Year!




post signature