Night Time Skin Care Routine: Autumn Edition 2014

Sunday 5 October 2014

I changed my Autumn night time skin care routine quite recently. Some of the products I've already used for a very long time, such as SK II Facial Treatment Essence, Bioderma and the Eye Cream from the brand Estee Lauder. The Clarisonic Mia 2 as you know I got it in the summer time this year, and the other 3 products from the brand La Roche-Posay I started to use those yesterday, because  I want to test it and see how it works. The Lancome Advance Génifique Serum I also got this week in ICI PARIS XL, I've used it only for two days.  

First of all is my skin condition now. I have combo skin, more on the oily side in the summer, but in the winter sometimes my skin can be also quite dry, especially around my cheeks. I do have some large pores around my nose and on my chin. I also have some pimples on my forehead and on my chin too at this moment, those two are my problem areas.
Ok, let's jump into my night time skin care routine! 

Step #1. Take The Makeup Off! 
I have three options to take off my makeup: Bioderma, Clinique take the day off cleansing balm or The Body Shop camomile clearnsing butter. It's totally depends on what I want to use that day. Those three products are my favorite products to take off my makeup.

Step #2. Wash The Face. 
I have used this Clarisonic brush for almost 3 months, it definitely helps to clean up my skin especially if I wear makeup that day. I don't use it every single day, only 2 or 3 times per week. I'm using the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily Sensitive Skin together to wash my face.
Step #3. Tone Your Face. 
The toner I am currently using is also from the same brand La Roche-Posay, it exfoliates your skin, and remove any makeup you left. I think this is a quite strong toner, the smell is a little bit weird, like some house cleaning products, but it's ok for me. 

Step #4. Get Your Skin Youth Activating.
This was my new purchase. Well, I think you are all familiar whith this Lancome Black Bottle: Advanced Genifique Serum. It says it helps make the afterwords products absorbed better. I am really looking forward to see how it works.

Step #5. Brighten You Skin.
This SKII Facial Treatment Essence I've already used for 6 or 7 months, and I am really enjoying it. It does brighten my skin tone and makes me looking more healthier. It's a quite expensive product, and really hard to get it in Belgium, you can only purchase it online. 


Step #6. Give Your Eyes Some Love. 
I was used to not use the eye cream because I thought I was still young. But actually you have to start use your first eye cream when you were 18 year old. I don't know why but people do that always. I have no idea what I think about this Advanced Night Repair Eye from the brand Estée Lauder. I maybe change to an another eye cream after finishing this bottle. Btw it takes ages to finish! 

Step #7. Keep Your Skin Hydrated. 
Last but not least, moisturising your skin. I started using this face cream Effaclar Duo (+) yesterday, so I can't tell you anything about it. I have done a unboxing post on Friday, so if you want to see more details I will link it here

Okay, We are finally done! You can tell take care of the skin is not a easy thing at all! We continue to purchase new products and test new products is not only because we are addicted to shopping but also because we just want to find the right products for our skin and make it look younger and more healthier. 

So, I really hope you enjoy this one and see you next time!
Take care guys and enjoy your weekend!  


post signature