New Purchase: La Roche-Posay Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System

Friday 3 October 2014

Here is an another Skin Care Product Unboxing! 
La Roche-Posay Effaclar 3 Step Anti-Blemish System or in Dutch De Oplossing Voor Jouw Onzuiverheden
There is a little different between the UK version and the Belgian version, the toner in UK is Effaclar Clarifying Toner but in Belgium is Effaclar Lotion Astringente. Beside the name the package is also different, but I thought it's the same product but just in a different bottle. 
Here is a comparison of the toner:
Left: Belgian Version                                                      Right: UK Version
This set contains three products as you can tell: 
  1. Purifying Foaming Gel For Oily Sensitive Skin, Soap Free - pH 5.5, 200ml 
  2. Effaclar Lotion Astringente, No parabens, 200ml
  3. Effaclar Duo(+) Corrective Unclogging Care Anti-Imperfections, No parabens, 40ml
In Belgium you can also purchase it separately, but this set is much cheaper, because it's kind of a promotion. And I think the price in Belgium is also cheaper than in UK. 


So here is what I got, I paid for € 23,52 plus shipping on the website farmaline.be. I thought it was quite good considering of the price of one product is between € 11,00 and € 14,00.
I haven't used it yet, so I can't tell you what I thought. But I am quite excited for the Effacle Toner and the Effacle Duo Cream. 
The Effaclar Toner is to help unlock and reduce the appearance of pores, it also cleanses and exfoliates your skin. I have some large pores around my nose and under my mouth, so I wanna give it a go and see how it works on my skin. I am really hoping it does the job. 
The Effaclar Duo cream is specifically developed to target the key signs of oily, blemish-prone skin. It helps to reduce the marks and any imperfections on your skin. And after 4 weeks you can see a dramatically difference, it unclogs your clogged pores, smoothes the skin texture and also takes off the extra oil from your face. 
I think I am gonna do a review after using those three products for a while, and take some pictures day by day so that you can see how it changed my skin. 
I hope you all had a wonderful week and enjoy your weekend as well.
post signature