What You Can't Live Without: Top 5 Concealers 2014

Wednesday 8 October 2014

If someone asked me which makeup product you can't live without, I might be thinking for quite some time, because I had no idea which one I had to choose. 

But now, I will definitely answer you, is must be the Concealer

I was not a concealer person at all when I first time tried to put something on my face, I thought concealer is too much for me, and I even didn't like the feeling of it, it just made me look 10 years older. Well, that was a big NO NO for me! 

But you can tell I've changed my mind quite a lot. Especially when we got up late in the morning and we only had 3 minutes to do the makeup. My tip is put your foundation away, use your concealer instead, it would be much more quickly. 

The first one that I want to talk about is the Radiant Creamy Concealer from the brand NARS. Well, just like its name, the texture is very creamy, and gives you the right amount of coverage. You can use it under your eyes, on your blemishes, or any imperfections. But I prefer use it to cover my dark circles, it brightens your under eye area, and make you look less tired. 

Nr. 2 is the Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer from Estée Lauder. This concealer stays all day long, the formula is also very creamy which I am liking a lot. And it also has SPF 10, which can give your under eye area a little bit sun protection. 

This MAC Pro Longwear Concealer was my first concealer ever. I remembered I was super excited to pay for it, and it really does the job. It conceals any blemishes or acne scars, it's a little bit heavy to compare with the above concealers, but it blends very easily, a little bit goes a long way. One thing that I don't like is the pump, the pump is very handy, that's true. But it gives out way too much product, especially if you only want to conceal your dark circles. That is a little bit of a waste. 

Well, if above products were too pricey for you or if you want to find a good drugstore concealer, maybe this one can help you a bit. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, it's also very easy to find in any drugstores or even in the supermarkets. Many people said this one is a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. It's a little bit similar but not really the same, of course. The formula is quite similar, very creamy and easy to blend. Compare to the lasting power and the coverage the NARS one is better than the Maybelline Fit Me. But both of them are amazing products. 

Last but of course not least, is an another type of the concealer which is also my new favorite of the month September, Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer. This one is a lightweight concealer, it's definitely not a full coverage concealer. But what I love about it is that it gives a little bit high lighter effect under your eyes. It smoothes and moisturizes, is not heavy but very creamy. I like to use it as a high lighter pen to brighten up my under eye area. 

Hope you can find some handy tips or info from this blog post, to end up this post I wish you all have a wonderful week and see you next time. 


post signature