I'm Eyeing On...

Tuesday 12 May 2015


It is kind hard to only pick up 5 products from my 'wish list', soms are my wanting to try out products for the longest time ever, just haven't had chance to get my hands on. There is only one product I added to my list very recently, which you might can tell, if you do like watching Anna's videos - it is her favorite - it's only available recently on the site Cult Beauty and BeautyBay - but now it sold out

Speaking of the product on my list for the longest time it must be the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. I have seen so many reviews whatever on YouTube or beauty blogs, this product is such a must have for the hot weather days, especially if you don't want to put any heavy full coverage foundation on, but you still need some coverage on your face, this product is the one you need. It's kind weird I haven't got my hand on for such a long time, because in Belgium we can find stores where do sell Laura Mercier products, maybe next time I do need ask for a sample size to try out this tinted moisturizer before making the final decision. 

I'm such a huge fan of trying new foundation, especially when it came to the high-end brands. Burberry Beauty came to my life not that long ago, I got my ever first Burberry makeup product, which was a foundation powder. I'm quite liking it to be honestly, when I don't want to put any liquide product on my face I do tent to grab this Burberry one, it gives nice coverage without feeling too heavy or cakey. But this time the product on my list is a liquide foundation, which is Burberry Sheer Glow Foundation. It seems to be a lightweight foundation but giving you that glowing look. It sounds very interesting to me, because this type of foundation is my all-time favorite, you can wear it all year around. Like other high-end foundation, Burberry products are not that affordable, so I'm still thinking if I'm gonna get it, maybe sometime in the future. 

If you like me, loving that kind of glowing, dewy finish look, you should probably already be farmiliar with this brand, and this certain product. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector really caught my eye on, and on - please keep it again and again - . One of the most raved highlighting product, you can use it all over your face, as a foundation base, then put your normal foundation on, it just makes your skin glowing and very Kim Kardashian style. 

As you can tell, I'm such excited when it came to the foundation world, but you know what the next product I'm gonna talking about it, is definately the product I cannot leave without. When you need some no-makeup days, a good brow product can give your face some love. Anastasia Brow Wiz, one of the most popular brow products ever, every one seems to love this sleek brow pen, easy to use, even for the beginners; the varity colors; comes with a brush. Okay, all above reasons mean that you can bring you perfect brow pencil Wiz you every single day. 

I'm finally here, telling you what I added to my list recently, which is a mascara from a Japanese brand - Fairydrops Scandal Queen Waterproof Mascara -. Yes, never heard of this brand before, but I know the Japanese mascara tents to very good, especially to people who has very straight lashes,  it holds the curls very well, and this one is a waterproof version, which means you will not get that panda eyes. I really want to try this mascara out, now I'm using the Benefit Roller Lash mascara, which is also a good one, it holds my lashes quite well. After this Benefit one, I think I'm gonna get the Fairydrops mascara to see how it makes my lashes look amazing. 




post signature