A Super Exciting News: TOPSHOP To Launch On ZALANDO

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hey guys, I have a super exciting news for you today, especially if you also live in Belgium or Netherland or country where doesn't have the store Topshop.

Today the door is opening to all of you! Welcome to Belgium, Topshop!

Collage by using PicMonkey

As you can tell, I am a big fan of Topshop. If I could live in England, I will pop in to the shop every week or even twice a week, who knows. But now, you don't need to live in London, you can shop Topshop or Topman directly on Zalando.be. How amazing is that! I still can't believe it.

I will place my first Topshop order on Zalando today, I will do it, sure!

Another surprising is the price tag, it doesn't expensive at all, and even cheaper than the topshop own website. How can they do that? I will give my money all to this website...

Ok, calm down, girl! If you like the brand as much as I do, check the website Zalando, or just place an order to see if the dream comes true.


I hope you are all doing well and see you soon!




Annie