New & Hot: LANCÔME Miracle Cushion Foundation

Wednesday 28 January 2015



Cushion Foundation to me is not that NEW any more, because last year I'd already done a blog post about the IPOE Air Cushion XP Foundation. To be honestly I don't like it so now it's still sitting in my makeup drawer. IPOE is a Korean makeup brand, so you can't get it here in Europe, I got mine on eBay, the price tag is between the drugstore brands and high-end brands. Some people likes it, some people hates it, I'm the one that in between of those, don't like it but don't hate it either. 

When I saw this Lancôme Miracle Cushion Foundation in the 'What's New' list on sephora.fr, the first thing came in my mind was: "Wow... when does it come to Belgium?" Okay... I know, I'm a little bit foundation addicted, I like to try different foundations, especially from the high-end brands. And the another thing that made me excited is it calls Miracle Cushion... Well, now I think you can understand why I want to try it so bad. So please forgive me...

This new Lancôme Miracle Cushion Foundation will launch in the February 2015 in Belgium and other Europe countries, except French. If you live in French, ok, you're a lucky person, now you can get your hands on this new Miracle Cushion Foundation in Sephora; if not, in Belgium or Netherland or Germany (I'm not sure), you can also purchase it online, on the sephora.fr, but you have to pay the shipping, it's €10,00. 

It comes in 6 shades, both for pale and dark skin tone people. Lancôme describes it as a lightweight, fresh and hydration liquid foundation but in a compact form, and it's for all skin types. You apply it by using the cushion which comes along with the foundation, it's super convenient, especially for the people who don't have time to do their makeup in the morning. It seems to have light to medium coverage and buildable. If you live in French, I highly recommend you to give it a try, and see how it looks on your skin. 

Price: €45,90 with spf 23/PA++, the refill costs €35,90. 






post signature