Review: NUXE Réve De Miel Lip Balm

Thursday 18 December 2014


When people were talking about winter moisturizers, what in my mind came are not only the moisturizer for you face but also for your lips.

This stuff for me is an all year around and essential product, I can always find it in my bag. I can't tell you how many lip balms that I have,  maybe 3, or 4, or 5... Who Knows! 

One of my favorite lip balm is from NUXE- Réve De Miel, which I think it's very popular in the beauty world. I started using mine just a while ago, I had a very bad lips situation when the first cold month came in Belgium. I tried different products to moisturise my lips, and keep them hydrated almost every single hour, but sadly it still hurt a lot. At that point, I realized that finding a right product is so important. The right product does not mean the most expensive one or the products from the high-end brands, you have to find the right one just for yourself, it must do the job. 

I own so many lip balms, from Nivea, Carmex, or other high-street brands, but this Nuxe honey lip balm is one of my favorite lip balms on the daily basis.


When I first opened this little glass bottle, the color immediately caught my eye on. It's really close to the color of honey, if someone didn't tell me this is a lip balm I would think it's money. 

The texture is quite thick(like the creamed honey), but not oily, which means you only need a tiny bit of product to apply on your lips. It's very hydration but without feeling heavy and greasy. If you love minty feeling or cool feeling on your lips, this lip balm might not be on your list, but I think as a daily lip moisturiser it really does the job and give your lips a very healthy shin. 

Honey is not only good for our health, but also very good for the skin, especially for the dryness. If you have very dry and flacy skin, you can always make your own honey face mask to give your skin a treat. Sometimes I even think it's much better than the hydration mask from some high-end brands. 

Belgium: you can purchase this NUXE lip balm in local pharmacy, or online. Price: €9,75 (price can be different)
International: on feelunique website. Price: €12,16 



post signature