Disappointing Products 2014

Wednesday 24 September 2014























When people were talking about their disappointed products, normally they will add some own emotion to the product itself or to the brand. And if you have more than 2 products from the same brand, next time when you see the brand name, you will automatically think: I don't like this brand, its products do not work for me. 

I have the same mind as the most people do, so I am struggling with sharing the disappointed products, because I am always thinking that maybe they are good but just not suit me. 


Those two LUSH products I bought earlier this year, after few uses I just stopped. Especially the Bubblegum Lip scrub I was super unhappy with it. Yes, it tastes good, and that's all what I did think after using it. It was quite expensive, and I do not think it's worth the money. 

The Enchanted Eye Cream I bought at the same time as the lip scrub. It's very light and gentle, it's not bad, but compare to the other eye products, it's really not amazing. 




The another two super disappointed products are from the brand Origins

I think you all are familiar with those two products. First - Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. Second - Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment

I almost finish the cream -gel consistency, very light weight, smells good- that is all what I can describe about it, like I always said, it's not bad but just not superised me. 

The overnight mask was on my wish list for quite a while, because you can't find Oringins products in Belgium, so for me it's quite hard to get it locally. I bought it in the airport in Amsterdam when I was traveling to Beijing this winter, I thought I need a hydrating mask in the plane, so I got it, used it, and... well, if I need give it a score it would be 2.5/5, I rather prefer the Glamglow Thirstymud. 




Let's talk about another brand that I was used to love and now I am a little bit not sure about. 







Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Not fan of it, I love the brand Kiehl's, love its avocado eye cream, and the BB cream. But this one is just not for me, it does not break me out, not make my skin oily as well, I just couldn't see any better result after using it. You know sometimes I was quite unpatience with the skin care products, because it takes too long to see the result. 










We finally can talk about the last disappointed product. 

Which is ... 
The Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo

-This is a limited edition exclusive scent: Lily Fragrance-

I only used it once, and the second time when I wanted to use it, it was broken, the pump didn't work any more, I couldn't get any of the product from this beautiful pink bottle. So I have no idea about the dry shampoo itself. 

Are there any products that you've been disappointed as well? 



Love you,