ZARA SALE - just to remember for next year

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Zara sale is one of my favorite sales in Belgium. In winter it begins after New Year, on 3 January and ends on 13 or 14 March. There are many laws on discount in Belgium. It specifies when the sales can start and when it officially had to be end. Several years ago, all the winkels had to follow this law.




And today because of the economic crisis, many rules had been broken.

Here I just want to make a note and remember that the winter sale of Zara this year 2014 ended on 13 or 14 March.

Of couse, as a shopaholic I absolutely love Zara sale.  But this year I went on holdiays for three weeks in January and February. So I missed out on the Zara winter sale. Correctly to say is that the beginning of Zara sale was not really attract to me because the they just put their sale staff for 20% or 30%. So I always wait for the last part of sales of Zara so that I can get the biggest deal, if this is make any sense.