Top 5 Favourite Places to Shop for Makeup and Skin Care Online

Tuesday 22 July 2014



Hi, guys, I hope you all are doing well in this beautiful summer weather!

Today I am gonna share with you my favourite websites to shop for makeup and skin care products.

I don't know about you but when I want to purchase something online I always did some researches first to compare the prices, the shipping costs, and the reviews from other people. So that I can be sure that I am not gonna regret buying it.


This is one of my favourites online shop for makeup and skin care products. You can find a lot of brands such as Urban Decay, Murad, Stila, bareMinerals, Dr Brandt, EOS, RMK etc. 

The shipping is very fast and is always for free. Sometimes you can also get 10% or 15% discount.
Highly recommend! 

Recommendation: ★★★★★



I alway compare this site to Beautybay, the price can be a little different for the same product. Sometimes this site is cheaper than Beautybay and sometimes is pricier than Beautybay, so be sure to check out both if you want to save some money. 

I remembered when I first shopped this site the shipping was for free, but now you have to spend more than 15 EUR to get the free shipping, which is ok, not that bad. 

Recommendation:  ★★★★



This site is only selling some designer brands, such as SK II, Kevyn Aucoin, Hourglass, Aesop, This works, Chorlotte Tilbury etc. 

The price is of course on the pricey side but if you search for some certain brands, and you can't find it in the stores or websites, you may find the brand on this site. BUT the shipping is pretty expensive. 

Recommendation: ★★★



Asos sells beauty products as well. The brands such as NARS, Essie, OPI, ghd, St. Tropez, Stila, Benefit etc. But the product range is not that wide as other sites, because Asos is mainly a clothing website, I think. 

The shipping is always for free, and sometimes you can get some discount, such as student discount, extra 10% discount etc. 

Recommendation: ★★★



I am new to sephora, I know this site for a while, but just never have chance to shop there. Another reason is that we don't have sephora here in Belgium, so if we want to buy products in Sephora we have to go to sephora.fr wich is obviously in French. Sadly, I am not good in French :(

But whatever, this site is quite good to shop, you can find brands such as Marc Jocobs Beauty, Benefit, Urban Decay, Clarisonic, Make up for ever etc. 

The shipping to Belgium is 10 EUR, which is quite expensive. 

Recommendation: ★★★


So, there we have it! I hope it's helpful to you, and see you guys next time!