Shopping list London

Friday 11 April 2014

Exciting News!!! I will go to London next week!!! YAY!!! London is one of my favorite cities of the whole world, normally I go to London for shopping twice a year, and this time I will stay there for 3 days, so I can do more things, not just shopping, but also visiting some famous places.








So here is my shopping list:

Of couse, I have to go to Topshop, we don't have Topshop here in Belgium, so I have to shop there! No doubt!!! I love Topshop Jeans, Joni jeans of jamie jeans or whatever, maybe I can also find some good deals in its sale section.



Secondly, Primark! Yes, I love Primark black tights, it's the most comfy thing of the world, and it's also very cheap, so why not!



London is such a shopping heaven for the most women. I love this city so so much! The next thing on my list is make-up. I put several items on my list, that is the must buy!

First of all, is GIOGIO ARMANI Luminous Silk Foundation and Powder. I always want to try these two products of Armani, but they are so pricy in Belgium, the foundation costs € 50,50 and the powder is the same price as the foundation... is that reasonable??? I don't know.

But because of the currency exchange rate between Pounds and Euroes, so we can save a littel bit of money if we buy those in UK. Is that not a good news!!!

I've already found the place where I can purchase these twee babies, which is Selfridges!!!


The Luminous Silk Foundation costs in Selfridges £35,50 and the powder costs £32,00.

The next must go to place is Boots!



As you all know Real Techniques is a really good brand for makeup brushes. I already have some of those, they are really good. So this time my target is Real Techniques Buffing brush and concealer brush. Or maybe I will just buy the set of 4 brushes.