OOTD + a mini HAUL

Saturday 12 April 2014

Happy saturday everyone!! Today I went shopping!!! YAY!!!

Here is my outfit of the day and also a little haul for you.




So what I wear today?

- ZARA Pink Coat, got in this winter sale for €50,00
- Nike trainers, got them ages ago, they are the most comfy shoes that I've ever had, love them so much!!!
- My bag is from Massimo dutti, got 2 years ago
- The black tights is from Primark (maybe?)
- My scarf is from H&M, from the man section
- Inside I was wearing a black skirt from ZARA and the top is from Urban Outfitters

My make up is quite simple, Chanel lumiere aqua foundation, and a little bit bronze and rose cheek color.

Today I went to Antwerp!!! The shopping center is so so big!!! No, it's actually a street, which is called Meir. It's the most famous shopping street in Belgium.

You can take the train to there, from Bruges to there it takes about 1 hour 30 min. You can buy the weekend ticket, which is the half price of the normal ticket, but you can just use it at the weekend.


I bought two pairs of shoes, one is from Nike air max and the other is from Vans. I also went to The body shop and H&M. Bought 2 crop tops from H&M dividend section, €4,95 each, I got the color white and navy blue. It's very similar to the crop top from the American Apparel, but more cheaper. But the downside is that the fabric is very thin and a little bit see through.

The slip on shoes are so popular in the season. And I love the black white trend, so why not to buy them. They are on sale for only €19,00.

The Nike air max I got from Urban Outfitters, they are also on sale for €65,00, which I think is not too bad! Btw, I got them in size UK5,5. They are the last pair so I've had to buy them!

The Camomile Sumptuous cleansing balm from The body shop, I heard some great things about it, but I have never tried it. It smells very light and nice, it was €13,00.