Feeling Spendy Again: Collective March Haul

Monday 23 March 2015


Can you tell that I'm obsessed with buying/trying makeup products recently? For some reason in the last two months I kept buying new stuff again and again, unfortunatly this mood is still going on now...

Yes, I'm feeling spendy agian, but meanwhile I'm also very happy with all of my purchases. Some of them are on my wish list for quite some time; some products are my repurchases; there is only one thing that on the pricey side, but it is a treat to myself; I also found some good deals when I was in Antwerp last Saturday and some stuff I got in Ghent when I visited my friends, we had such good time together. I feel when I go shopping with friends, I always have such amazing time and it just makes me feel happy and relax at the same time. 

Friends time is always the best time... 

Estée Lauder Global Anti-Aging Skincare Set

First up is a skincare set from Estée Lauder. I got this from ICI PARIS XL , the only reason was because I needed the Advanced Night Repair Serum, mine is almost running out. This set contains a full size Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Serum in 50ml; Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Cream for all skin type 15ml; Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm 5ml; Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask 30ml. It only costs me €70,05 (It was originally €95, but there is a discount code with 21% off going on now and I had a coupon of €5). This set is only available in store. 

Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque 60ml

This stuff was probably on my 'to try' list for the longest time ever. Finally I found it in Belgium, in a store called fin du jour in Ghent. I'm really excited to try this mega-hyped mask out, hopefully it can give my skin a deep cleansing and remove all the impurities. You can purchase this Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque online or in store for €33,00. 

Bumble And Bumble Sunday Shampoo 250ml

Having heard so many great reviews about this Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo recently on YouTube. Both Lily Pebbles and Anna from vivianna does makeup have raved this stuff many times on their blogs. It seems an amazing shampoo that you use every Sunday to give your hair a break, it gives you a deep clarifying result every Sunday, so your hair will have a ritual for a brighter Monday. Retail price for €18,00 on cosmeticary.com 

Sanex Dermo Sensitive 24H Deodorant 65ml

I know talking about deodorant is a little bit 'TMI', but I just wanna share with you that I got a new deodorant from a brand that I'd never tried before. This Sanex Dermo Deodorant is designed for sensitive skin, it contains no parabens and alcohol, which is pretty good I think. I haven't found one that I like, so hopefully this is a good one. 

LUSH King of Skin & Sorb Figs and Leaves

Bought two soaps from one of my favourite stores LUSH. Since I've tried its body bar and BIG shampoo I'm truly obsessed with all of its body products. So this time I got 2 things: King of Skin Body Butter and Figs and Leaves soap. I asked the sales to recommend me some rich and hydrated body wash and she said those two are very good for people who have dry skin. If you have dry skin like I do, go to your local LUSH store and you will find 'some stuff' you're interested in. 

& Other Stories White Blouse

Another good find of the month. I got this very classic but a little bit different white blouse last week in Antwerp. The & Other Stories has a sale going on now, they have 50% off on many sweaters, blouses, dresses, boots etc. I got this one with 70% off which was insane. It was originally €65,00 and I got it only for €19,50. That's crazy!!! 

Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield 

Last but sure not least! Can you tell that I'm super excited? I got my ever first Daniel Wellington Watch, YAY! I got the Classic Sheffield in rose gold with black leather strap, the diameter is 40mm and the case thicknees is 6mm. This one is from the men's collection, you can also find a similar one from the collection for women, which is a slightly smaller than this one. It is a little bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth it. Retail price €179 but I had a gift voucher, so it's not too bad. 

Those are my recently purchases, I think I'm not gonna buy anything any more. It's okay, I'm happy with all of the stuff and I also need to save some money for sometime in the future (I'm planning to get a pair of sunglasses from Céline). 

 
post signature