Summer London Haul 2014!

Friday 20 June 2014


Hey guys! I am back! And here is an another haul from London! Yes, I went to London this week wednesday. I bought my train ticket two month ago, because I knew after my examinations I had to take a break, and shopping in London would have a lot of fun, so I decided to treat myself as a queen! No, I am not a queen... : p Of course I had a lot of fun in London! As you all know the summer sale is going on now in London, so I got some good deals. Unfortunately the sales in Topshop and Zara were not beginning when I was in London on wednesday. But whatever I still got two items from Topshop, because I knew if I didn't buy them I will definitely regret not buying.

I went to Topshop, COS, AA, Victoria Secret, Selfridges, Tk Maxx, H&M, and other stories and Boots.

I was not crazy so I only got few things.

First of all is Topshop. Topshop is absolutely one of my favorite stores, we don't have Topshop in Belgium, but you can buy stuffs online at Topshop.com.

I got two clothing items this time. They were not on sale, but I got my 10% student discount.

The two white tops are from Topshop.

Pretty Hybrid Panel Top
Price: 34€ or 26£
I got the size UK8 or EUR36

The second one is just the basic tee from Topshop.
Viscose V Neck Tee
Price: 16€ or 12£
I got the size UK10 or EUR38, because I love loose fitting t-shirt.



The other stuffs are all from Victoria Secret. The sales are going on and they are a lot of good deals.

The pink night sleep dress was only 9£ (was 39,95£). The trucksuit bottems from the Pink line were 17,50£ down from 36,50£.

The panties were 3£ each from the Pink line, and the blue one was 5£.

I also got a styling tool from Tk Maxx. It was 24,99£.


So, this is my London Haul, I hope you will like it, and next week my friends and me will go to France: Lille. I will do some shopping again, and the summer sale in Belgium starts at the first of July, which means I will be going crazy and my bank account will be crying!
Smile face :) or Sad face :(
????


Hope you all well and have nice summer days!