Unboxing Clarisonic Mia 2

Friday 27 June 2014

Hey guys, today I will share with you the unboxing of the Clarisonic Mia 2. If you 've already read my wish list in the beginning of the year you can tell that this baby sit in my list for a really long time. And finally I got it in my hands!

I got this baby in France, Lille in Sephora. You can also purchase it online, on the site of iciparis. But I got 30% discount on this baby, so... you konw, I couldn't resist.










The price of the Mia 2 was €149 but I got discount on it so it was just €104,30. I know, I know it's still quite pricy, but I wanted to try it for a very long time. I haven't use it yes, and I am also a little bit nervous because I am not sure about if it works good on my skin.

The package is pretty good, you also get a mini size of cleanser. The brush is very soft, it's for sensitive skin, but you can get other type of brushes also. It recommends that changing the brush head every 3 month. If you don't use it for some times be sure to charge it every 3 month.