Mini Haul 3 May 2014

Saturday 3 May 2014

Hey guys, I went to supermarkt this afternoon, and I did a little shopping in Delhaize and Kruidvat. If you are also living in Belgium, then you will know what Delhaize and Kruidvat are. Delhaize is a Belgian supermarkt, and Kruidvat is not only in Belgium, it's also in Holland. It's just like UK Boots or Superdrug.

So, let us begin with what I got today.





An exciting news is that I found Cover Girl in Belgium!!! YAYYY!!!
So, I got this mascara to try out. It's black and waterproof. Of course, the price was a little bit expensive, in comparison with the price in USA. It was € 10,99 in Delhaize. Btw, you can only find Cover girl products in the bigger Delhaize.

The other items I got in Kruidvat. The Gosh blusher and bronze kit are in the sale for only € 2,50 each. And the Nivea body lotion I got for 25% off. So, I think it's pretty good. I god some good deals.

And absolutely I have to try the mascara when I got home. And here is the result, I am not sure if you can see clearly, but I feel that it's pretty difficult, maybe because this was the first time that I use mascara and eyelash curler together. Maybe I need some excercise.








What do you guys think of my Ipad case? Is it not cute!!!