Autumn Lookbook 2014

Sunday 28 September 2014








Hey guys!! Finally We are here!!! I got some inspiration in the past few weeks from the Elle magazine and the LFW, I've planned this Autumn lookbook for a very long time. This is actually my first lookbook ever, and I've never done something like this before, and like I said in my earlier blogpost, I am not a fashion person, and I am not a stylist, absolutely not. I like comfy and casual clothing pieces, so I hope you enjoy this lookbook, and also let me know which one is your favorite!

------------------

# 1. When Stripy met Denim 
Striped Dress: &other stories/ Denim Jacket: H&M/ Boots: Zara/ Tights: Wolford/ Watch: Casio


# 2. School girl in plaid 


# 3. Panda Bear in the Green
Sweater: Urban Outfitters/ Jeans: Topshop Joni/ Shoes: Converse/ Denim Shirt: AA/ Bag: Zara/ Sunglasses: Ray Ban 


# 4. CAT Hat 

Cat Hat: Zara/ Jumper: Zara/ Jeans: AA Easy Jeans/ Boots: Dr.Martens/ Tank Top: H&M

----------------------- 

All the clothes were purchased by my own money, or gifts from my parents. And also I have to thank to my best friend Janet for taking all the pictures for me. Thanks very much and I love you!!! 

I really hope you enjoy this lookbook, and I would greatly appreciate if you comment down below and tell me which one is your favorite! 





Love you all,