Wish List 2014 @ Beauty Related

Sunday 16 March 2014

SKIN CARE PRODUCTS


These two products on my list for a very long time. I just couldn't make the decision. "BUY or NOT TO BUY" is a difficult question for every girl!


Clarisonic Pro         Pice: € 225,00

This product finally launched in Belgium!!! I just want to hug it and say WELKOM IN BELGIË!






This is such a popular product in recent year, evey girl knows it and I read so many good reviews, also on YouTube there are so many youtubers have recommended it.

You may ask me why you want to buy the Pro not the Mia? I have to say the biggest difference is that you can also Pro to wash your body, such as your neck, your elbows and also you can massage your head, the last one is so attractive for me. So I decide to choose the Pro. And the another reason is that I heard the charge of the Mia 2 is easy to come off, and if you don't use it for a long time then it will not work anymore.

The above questions make me even harder to make the decision.


The second product on my list is an another popular skin care tool, which is PMD personal microderm.


PMD Personal Microderm         Price: € 99,80 + shipping (telsell.com)






You can also buy it on the website of PMD, they do ship international, but be careful that you may have to pay the import tax. And that is the most annoying thing ever!!! ( I have already paid twice for my packages overseas!!!)

I'm 26, my skin is not too bad, but it definitely needs some treats. And then I found this product which can give you the same result as you will get in the beauty salon, is that not amazing?


"The PMD Personal Microderm device unclogs pores, smooths, evens tone, reduces blemishes and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles." 


It sounds incredible! You know, the company always knows what their customers need, and they give it to them, make them happy, and make money at the same time. This is the Win-Win situation. 

Spend 100€ and your face will look beautiful like you are 16 years old. 


Who doesn't want to look younger?