Summer Must Have Products 2014

Friday 8 August 2014

The summer in Belgium is almost gone... The windy and rainy weather have been already returned to Belgium.

But..

Today I am gonna share with you my summer must have products which are also my everyday products.




First of all is the sun cream from the brand La Roche-Posay: Anthelios XL 50+. You may be all familiar with this French brand, it's very popular in Europe. They have a very wide range of skin care products and the prices are also very afortable.

I bought this sun cream this year in June, it's a face sun cream, for sensitive and sun intolerant skin, and it's tinted, of course you can also purchase the normal one, I just prefer this one so that I don't need to use foundation on my face. It's very light weight, and doesn't feel oily and sticky. It has very high protection 50+ with UVA and UVB. By the way it's also water-resistant, and non-parfumed.

The next product that I love is The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil for dry skin. As you konw my skin type is oil to combination. But I always have some dry patches around my mouth and my forehead. I use this facial oil in the evening, after my aloë Vera gel. It's not oil at all, absorbs very quickly into your skin and leaves you skin feeling soothed and silky smooth.

Speaking of the Aloe Vera Gel, I use this gel from Dr. Organic for more than 3 months. It is very gentle, and moistruising. It's a organic product so I think it can be suitable for everyone. I use it every night after the SK II treatment, I like to use this product to sooth my skin after a long day. This big bottle contents 200ml, which is a lot, you can also use it as body lotion, or after sun cream.

My lips in the past few months were very dry and hurt so bad. So I got this Blistex Medplus lip balm to repair my injured lips. I've never heard this brand before, comparison with other brands it was quite pricy. After using it for several times I found this lip balm is pretty good, does the job. Your lips are moistruised and it leaves a minty feeling.

Last but not least is my Ray Ban Sunglasses. I purchased these pair in the winter time in the duty free shop in Amsteram airport. It was on sale for less than €100. I thought this price was not too bad and I wanted a good pair sunglasses for ages, so I decided to treat myself to a pair of Ray Ban sunnies. I have the model RB 3491 in gold color, the color of the temple is torsois and the lenses are brown.

I've worn those for so many times in the past few months, and they are really comfortable. If you are looking for a good pair of sunglasses, I would highly recomment!

So, here are my Summer Must Have Products, hope you enjoy and see you guys next time!

xx

Annie