TOP 3 Foundations! 2014 April

Thursday 17 April 2014



Today I want to share my TOP 3 foundations. I don't buy foundation from drug stores very often, I used to do it, and then I found some of them were too heavy for me, so I like to invest to some high end brands, especially it's on the skin.

So, my number one foundation is Chanel Vitalumière Aqua SPF 15 Shade 22 Belge Rose

This is actually my first Chanel product. Before I got it on my hands I heard a lot of good news about this baby. And luckly enough this foundation is not expensive at all. I purchased it in my local mall which called Galeria Inno. It's only €29,95. I think for a high-end foundation this price is totally ok!

Just like the name of this foundation it is quite sheer. I don't like heavy full coverage foundation, that is too much, so this one is just what I prefer. Sheer and dewy finish is just perfect for daily makeup.



NR. 2 is the Estée Lauder Double Wear Light foundation. With SPF 10, and my shade is Intensity 2.0

I bought this one last year. Because I am a fan of The Persianbabe from the Youtube channel. In her makeup videoes she used almost every time this foundation. And this one is also in her month favorite list.


Double Wear Light is a light to medium coverage foundation, it's not heavy and I think it gives you a matte finish than the Chanel one. The lasting power is amazing! One downside of this foundation is that they don't have lots of colors in this range. I think they just have 3 colors.

This one costs me a little bit more than the Chanel one, but it worths the money.

The last one is from MAC. The Mineralize SPF 15 foundation, shade NC 25. Price: €33,50

Actually is really difficult to put this one after the Esteé Lauder one. Because I love this cream foundation especially when I was travelling to Beijing. I used it every single day. It's very easy to apply, and you feel nothing on your skin. After few hours, your skin looks so health and glowy.



From the first photo you can see I have another two foundations that I am also in love with. But because the shade is too dark for me so I don't use it very often, especially the Bobbi Brown one. And the Laura Mercier powder foundation I got the color classic beige, it's also too dark for me, so I tent to use it as my bronze. And it works pretty good.

So, I hope you enjoy this TOP 3 foundations post. And this weekend I will travel to London!!! I am so excited!!!

So, I hope you are all doing well and have a nice week!