The First Impression: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant - The Original

Sunday 9 November 2014

Today I'm gonna share with you an another first impression: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant.

This product is not new to the market, but for me this was the first time and the first product that I've tried from this brand. 


It's called 8 hour cream but I don't think it's a day or night cream in your daily skin care routine. It's a little bit different and special. Well, I will let you know the reason down below.


As you can tell from the pictures, this gel consistency cream is quite thick, and not that easy to blend into the skin. I like to call it as a multi-function cream which you can use almost anywhere. It soothes, restores but also helps alluviale symptoms of chapping, peeling and windburn due to dryness. You can use it on your hands, your nails, elbows, feet, knees etc. Btw, when you shape your brows you can also use this stuff to help the brow hair to stay in place. Now can you understand why I don't want to call it as a day cream or night cream? 
I heard some people said this one is very similar to the Vaseline, I am agree with them, but it's also kinda different, because it contains super emollients and vitamin E. If you like use Vaseline you might like this one as well.
I have combo skin, if I use it on my face I will only apply a little bit on my cheeks or where I get dry patches. I also like to use it as a lip balm, to moisturize my lips, it does the job. 
The smell is quite different to the other skin products, it's a little bit like some medical cream. I don't know how to describe it, but it does not bother me. 
Well, I think I have to tell you guys another reason why I bought this stuff, because it's on sale now on the webside ICI Paris XL Belgium. And! You also get a free makeup bag with 3 samples inside: a hand treatment (30ml), a daily moisturizer for face with SPF 15 (15ml) and also a smaller size of the original skin protectant (15ml). 
 
You can purchase it online or in store at ICI PARIS XL, the sale price is €19,95. If you are not from Belgium or Netherland, you can find this stuff on the website feelunique.com for € 28,73. 
post signature