Fresh Look: Garnier BB Cream Blur & Miracle Skin Cream

Sunday 16 November 2014

Recently I added those two products in my daily makeup routine for those days that I don't want to put any foundation on my face but I still need a little bit tint and coverage. 

Garnier Miracle Skin Cream was my recent discovery, I bought this stuff back to the summer time, and used for few times, just didn't like it so much. It's called skin cream but I didn't use it as my daily moisturiser, it gives you a little bit tint, but didn't cover anything. I just didn't know how to make it work. But recently my skin condition is quite good, and I don't need that much coverage, just need a little bit tint to make my skin look healthy and glowing. So, I rediscovered this Garnier miracle skin cream, and used it again, found that... it's not too bad. 


I use it in the morning as my last step in my skincare routine, after my La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO(+) cream. It evens out your skin tone and make you look more awake in the morning.

I recently got a Garnier BB Cream Blur sample in the ELLE magazine this month, I was really not excited to try it out, maybe because I'm not a huge fan of BB or CC cream. But one day, I had to go out but I didn't want to wear any of my foundation, and I saw this Garnier BB cream on my table for a while, I thought why not give it a go and see how it works. This was a little beginning of enjoying or hating use some products. In this case I absolutely addore this BB cream. It's lightweight, easy to blend, gives you a little bit tint without the heavy or greasy feeling. I like to use my finger tips to blend it into my skin, for me it's the easiest way to appaly BB cream.

I'm using the shade light, which is ok for my skin tone. If you have very pale skin tone, this one is maybe too dark for you. I think it only has two shades in Belgium: light and medium (but I'm not sure).


Here is my final Fresh look. A lightweight BB cream with a little bit concealer under my eyes and on the spot on my forehead, pinky cheeks with nude lips. This kinda of fresh, healthy look is my favorite everyday makeup look.




Those two products you can purchase in your local drugstore, such as Kruidvat, Boots, or Supermarket. Price: £ 12.99 in Boots.

What I'm using on my face:

Skincare: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Lotion Astringente Micro-Exfoliante, Lancôme Advanced Génifique, SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, Kiehl's Cream Eue Treatment Avocado, La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO(+), Garnier Miracle Skin Cream.
Makeup: Garnier BB Cream Blur, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Catrice Deining Blush nr.060 Rosewood Forest, GOSH Brow Kit.

post signature